Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
01902 290 599
Mr. Electric is one of the UK's most exciting franchise opportunities available.
For your National Electrical Contracting Franchise:
Call Mr. Electric Franchise on 01527 574343
or email email@example.com
Mr. Electric has operated in the UK since 1997. We provide a range of electrical services including installation & repair work and upgrades to both domestic & commercial customers such as repairing a broken socket through to a full house rewire and large commercial contracts. Our current customer base includes large retail chains, office buildings, restaurants, small commercial outlets, landlords, tenants and of course the homeowner.
We also provide support and guidance to protect our environment through energy efficient measures.
We are keen to hear from anyone who wants to learn more about the Franchise Business opportunity that Mr. Electric has available in your area.
Why choose Mr. Electric
- There are more than 200 Mr. Electric franchisees worldwide
- More domestic and commercial customers choose us than any other electrical service company
- Mr Electric's contractors are more appealing to consumers
- We're approved service providers for brands like B&Q, British Gas and The AA
- You'll have exclusive access to some breakthrough green technologies
- You don't need any experience to become a Mr. Electric franchisee
- Re-brand as Mr. Electric and your business will be worth more
- And we're all part of US-based The Dwyer Group®
- We're part of the same group as Drain Doctor® and Rainbow International®
- Fantastic earnings potential - You could own a £1million pound-a-year business and net a six-figure income
Industry leading expert training
We provide complete pre-opening training and on-going assistance through our sure-start programme. Week long Franchise Management Training is carried out at our World Headquarters in Waco, Texas, USA. Additional training is provided at our UK Head Office and at franchisees location.
Advice and assistance is available for the duration of your franchise. We also provide on-going sales & marketing, operational, business management, finance, technical & product training as required.
We operate both management and owner operated franchised businesses. Your business will therefore benefit from prospecting & marketing of your services for new business and maintaining relationships with existing clients. All business owners will need to ensure any work carried out meets current standards set by the NICEIC.
You will operate our customer management system which will assist you input and manage jobs through to completion.
Our franchisee network is based on a system developed by the Dwyer Group, a worldwide franchise organisation operating seven Franchise concepts across more than 1500 locations in 30 countries.
Established in the UK since 1997, we have aggressive plans over the coming years to expand our UK wide network of Electrical Service Professionals.
Our objective is to be the number one domestic & commercial electrical contracting organisation in the UK.
To learn more about a Franchise Business opportunity
visit the Mr. Electric Franchise web site.